Registering on Dereja is FREE and easy.Simply scroll to the top of our homepage and click on the “Register” button.
During the registration process you will be requested to provide some information about yourself. Eg. Name, email address, country of residence, etc.
Without a valid email address, it will not be possible to register on the dereja.com site since your email address is used as an account number with us. You will also be required to create a password for yourself. The email address you use to create your dereja.com account and its related password are important to remember, as you will require both, to login to your account and access our members’ section.
Registering for an dereja.com account enables you: · to create or upload an existing CV making it easy for potential employers to find you; · create alerts for the type of job you want and receive information delivered to your via email, facebook or twitter when the job of your choice becomes available;
Can’t remember your password? Need another one? Don’t worry. Resetting your password is a very simple process.
On the homepage, click on “Login” which will redirect you to the login box. From there, click on the “Forgot Password?” You will be once again redirected to a password recovery page, which will require you to enter the email address you used to register at dereja.com. You will receive an email to the same address instructing you how to reset your password.
However, please be aware that we can only send a password reminder to you if you have previously registered an email address and password with us.
We recommend you have an updated version of your CV in word or pdf format for your reference before creating one on Dereja.com.
Using the email address and password used to create your Dereja.com account, login in to the user panel. Click the “My CV’s” button, which will redirect you to a page where you can create a new CV by filling in the short form with relevant information about your education and work history.
Once you have completed the suggested information, click “Post” to submit your CV.
Dereja.com enables you to create three different CVs that you can continuously customize and use when applying for different jobs.
Jobseekers are advised to create a personal account withDereja.com before applying. Registering with us allows you:
- to keep track of applications;
- create job alerts
- receive private messages from potential employers;
- save jobs to apply for at a later time, etc
To apply for a vacancy that you have seen:
- Login to your personal account by entering the email address and password associated with your account
- Click the “Apply Now” button on the description page for the job you are interested in
- When a pop-up window appears, paste or type in your cover letter for the job you’re applying for.
- Next, select the desired CV from the drop-down list or attach a separate CV file. (If you have not created a CV, the drop-down list will not appear and you will have to attach an external CV file).
- When finished, click the “Apply” button and wait for a confirmation message indicating the successful submission of your application.
To view the status of your application online, follow the steps below:
- Login onto your Dereja.com account.
- Click the “My Applications” button, located on your personal account page.
- You should be able to see the status of your applications on this page.
To receive personal feedback on the status of any of your applications, you will need to directly contact the recruiting agency or employing company that advertised the vacancy on the Dereja.com site.
To change or update some of your personal details associated with your account, login with username and password. Click the “My Profile” button on the user dashboard and proceed to change the relevant information. When you are satisfied with the changes, click the “Save” button. If you change the email address associated with your account, you will need to log out and log back in with the new email address you provide.