Do you have ideas about what aircrafts of the future should look like? Can you formulate a fully fledged 3-D model along with a business plan? If yes, then apply for the ICAO 2019 Prototypes competition and get the chance to win over 5,000 USD and a fully funded trip to Montreal!
- The contest submission deadline for all age groups is 30 June 2019.
- At end July 2019, national winners will be announced on ICAO’s Future Aviation website, in addition to our Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts.
- National winners will then be assessed during August 2019 to determine Regional winners for the North and Central America and Caribbean area, South America, West Africa, East Africa, Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific. These winners will also be highlighted on ICAO’s Future Aviation website, in addition to our Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts.
- Global winners will then be selected and announced during ICAO’s World Aviation Forum and Innovation Fair, being held at ICAO HQ from 22-23 September 2019.
- The winner of the 18+ Prototypes Competition will also be given the opportunity to come to Montreal to receive their award, with airfare and accommodation for two nights in Montreal being provided for by ICAO
How to Enter
- Develop your prototype and create a 3-D visual representation of it with either just still images, or else a combination of still and video renderings.
- Summarize the proposal and its business case in 500 words or less.
- Upload your renderings and text, along with your name, age and nationality, using the “Upload my Prototype!” link below. Any images sent must be minimum 1000px wide, and any video being rendered must be in 1920x1080p HD format.
New prototype uploads will only be accepted until 30 June, 2019.
A prize of US$5,000 will be provided to the winning entry, as selected by ICAO.